The Declaration of Independence and the Mayflower Compact are both documents of self-government. However, the documents demonstrate two different approaches. Read the excerpts attached and then write a 2-3 page paper comparing the two documents, addressing the questions below. Support your answers with quotes from the documents.
- Who creates government?
- Who is the source of rights?
- What is the goal of government?
- Is it legitimate to revolt?
All papers must be:
- Type written, double spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Include a cover page, in-text citations and a reference list in APA style.
- The cover page and reference list do not count towards the required number of pages.