For this assignment, use the format of one of the “Lesson Plan Templates” to create a lesson plan for K to Age 8/Grade 3. The lesson plan should cover one or more of the following topics: Magnets, gravity, and machines and contain the following information:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to early learning standards (ELS) as well as your state’s subject standards.
- Anticipatory set
- Reasoning and problem-solving
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes.
Implement this lesson with changes based on previous feedback.
Write a 500-750 word reflection based on the feedback you received from your classroom teacher and personal observations about the experience, explain the following:
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your lesson including changes based on previous feedback.
- How did you implement direct and indirect guided questions into your lesson? What was the student response?
- How well did problem-solving and inquiry work to address the diverse needs of students with disabilities that struggled or that needed enrichment?
- What changes will you implement in your next lesson? Provide specific examples.