Assessment 3: Critique industry practice
Research further innovation and entrepreneurial opportunities for the chosen company (Fitbit with The "Fitbit IONIC Watch")
The objective of the group assessment is for students to further Develop Their skill in BOTH the conceptualisation and commercialization of their innovative ideas.
You will be assessed on the following requirements:
An overview of the innovation and entrepreneurial practices and a critique of these areas
A comprehensive bibliography and explanation of how the information was obtained (following APA Referencing style); this may include appendices where appropriate
Submission information / checklist:
– Work is to be logically organized, electronically submitted and each page should be identified with the student's name and student identification number.
– Meet the required word count of 1000 words
– Arial Font Size 12
– 1.5 line spacing and margins of 2.5cm
– Use Appropriate academic language including APA referencing.
– Include a minimum of 12 references from various sources (including textbooks, journals, case studies, magazines, the Internet, use of various library databases, etc.).
– Note late assessments attract a penalty of 5% per working day, for up to 5 working days after which the mark will be zero.
Need a similar essay? click ORDER NOW and claim a special bonus- Up To 15% Discounts!!!