Answer each of the following questions to the best of your abilities. Be sure to answer completely and write your answers in complete sentences. Type and double space your answers.
1. What is the difference between rationalism and empiricism?
2. What was Descartes’ method? How did it work?
3. What was Hume’s theory of causation?
4. What was the implication of Hume’s theory of causation?
5. How did Kant respond to Hume?
6. Explain the way Kant’s response to Hume led to philosophers to begin focusing on the human subject in a new way.