To critically analyse a low acuity patient that the author had assessed during clinical practice within the context of evidence based practice. Using clinical and diagnostic reasoning to be used to support two differential diagnoses.
Archive for September 21st, 2017
1. Justify, in words, why MPL = w and MPK = R within a perfect labor market and a perfect capital market, respectively. 2. Suppose Canada annexes Greenland. Within the perfect factor markets discussed in Ch.3, explain what would happen to w, R, and Y. State any assumptions you make. 3. Consider a production economy as per class / Mankiw Ch.3 with some standard production function and some xed capital stock, K, and xed labor force, L. Suppose an earthquake destroys a chunk of the stock stock. What happens to Y, r and w, C, I? 4. Suppose in the market for loanable funds, the supply of resources that is saved is increasing in the interest rate. Why might this be? Does this model, where savings increase with the interestlabor market and a perfect
Y . State any assumptions you make.
labor force, L. Suppose an earthquake destroys
Y ,r and w, C, I?
rate, and the basis model discussed in class, where savings are independent of the interest rate, have
the same predictions for the impact of an increase in government borrowing and spending?
5. Derive the steady-state condition in terms of the equilibrium capital stock per person, k,
starting from the law of motion for total capital, in a Solow model with positive population growth.
6. Illustrate the e ects of a large amount of foreign aid, in the form of capital goods, on a poor
country in the Solow framework.
7. Suppose households do not save anything up to a certain level. Up to income level ys – call it
subsistence income – savings = 0. For income above this level, households save fraction of their
income as usual. Plot the cost-of-capital curve and the savings curve. Explain how the dynamics
of convergence work here – are they different?
8. Numerically, solve for equilibrium in a Solow model with a production function Y = K0: 3L0: 7
and parameters s = 0: 2,? = 0:08,? = 0:02. Should public policy try to encourage more or less
saving here? Why?
9. (bonus) Draw the function Y = F (K;? L) in terms of Y and K, for some xed L. Justify,
in words, the curvature of the line. Draw a line re ecting the cost of renting capital at a constant
rate R. Vary R and show how this implies the capital demand function for the individual rm.
10. (bonus) Consider the production function Y = 10K0: 38L0: 62. Production functions of the
form Y = AK? L1? are termed Cobb-Douglas style functions. Show that the labor share in this
economy is 0.62 and the capital share is 0.38 for any (K,L) combination.
Learning Objectives Students will: • Assess clients presenting for psychotherapy • Develop genograms for clients presenting for psychotherapy
To prepare: • Select a client whom you have observed or counseled at your practice site. • Review pages 137-142 of the Wheeler text and the Hernandez Family Genogram video in this week's Learning Resources. Reflect on elements of writing to Comprehensive Client Assessment and creating a genogram for the client you selected. counseled at your practicum site. • Review pages 137–142 of the Wheeler text and the Hernandez Family Genogram video in this week’s Learning Resources. Reflect on elements of writing a Comprehensive Client Assessment and creating a genogram for the client you selected.
Part 1: Comprehensive Client Family Assessment With this client in mind, address the following in a Comprehensive ClientAssessment (without violating HIPAA regulations): • Demographic information • Presenting problem • History or present illness • Past psychiatric history • Medical history • Substance use history • Developmental history • Family psychiatric history • Psychosocial history • History of abuse / trauma • Review of systems • Physical assessment • Mental status examination • Differential diagnosis • Case formulation • Treatment plan
Part 2: Family Genogram Prepare the genogram for the client you selected. The genogram should be extended by at least three generations (great grandparents, grandparents, and parents). great grandparents, grandparents, and parents).
(1) Wheeler, K. (Ed.). (2014). Psychotherapy for the advanced practice psychiatric nurse: The how-to guide for evidence-based practice (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
Complete the below listed questions meeting all word counts and using in text citations.
Other than Gettysburg or Vicksburg, make an argument for the single event you deem the most significant to the legacy of the American Civil War on reforms that are present in today's American Society, and explain your choice. You may choose from political, military, economic, or social impact. Your choice should include setting, timeline, major figures, catalysts, outcomes, and statistics (if a battle). More than just a recap, this needs to explain why this is still significant today and use evidence from the past to talk about the present. Your response must be at least 300 words in length.
Introduce the debate surrounding abolition vs. equality and how it led to the American Civil War. Why were there significant fears about the impact of freed slaves in the North? Who had the most to win/lose? Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
For the Final Paper Topic:
I would like to know if you have a paper that you have already written about in Paper 1 and Paper 2. I am sure you will have a stronger paper than starting from scratch with two new films for the final paper (which is, of course, an important grade). Really listen to my feedback on your writing on your 1st two papers to help you make a strong final paper.
So, for your ASSIGNMENTS you are required to turn in the Final Project Topic (DUE by the end of Week 5 / Sunday, September 24). What I would like you to write is your thesis statement that talks about how the two films show American culture as supported by (2-3) elements of film . ONLY choose elements of film are important to que Actually shaping the supporting film in your thesis statement. film that actually are important to shaping the film in supporting your thesis statement.
· Assess clients presenting for psychotherapy
· Develop genograms for clients presenting for psychotherapy. The genogram should be extended by at least three generations (great grandparents, grandparents, and parents).great grandparents, grandparents, and parents).
· Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy*
· Evaluate the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy for clients*
· Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders*
Select a client whom you observed or counseled this week. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
· Describe the client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
· Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for this client.
· Explain whether cognitive behavioral therapy would be effective with this client. Include expected outcomes based on this therapeutic approach. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
· Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling this client
Prepare: Prior to beginning work on this week’s journal, read chapters 8, 9, and 10 in American Government, watch the video, Episode II – It’s a Free Country (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., review the Week Four Instructor Guidance, and review your results from the Political Typology
• Reflect: Political parties mobilize voters to win elections and implement policy goals. Parties use their stated policy goals (i.e., their platforms) as a way to mobilize voter support. Generally, in order to be successful in a two-party system, parties must have policy goals across a broad range of issue areas to appeal to a broad range of voters. • Write: Think about a specific issue or policy that you are interested in and/or that has impacted you personally. Use the assigned resources that are provided for this journal to gather information about the goals and proposals, in that issue area, of three U.S. political parties – the Democratic and Republican parties and a third party. For the journal, write about the following two ideas: Where do the three political parties (Republican, Democrat, and your choice of a third party) currently stand on this issue? Do they have national support? Explain your rationale. • Thinking about your own Political Ideology that we discussed in the introduction discussion, which party’s stance on the issue you selected is closest to your own? Which is the furthest from your ideals? Why? • For example, if you are a “Steadfast Conservative,” what do the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and a third party have to say about your position on taxation? If you are a “Solid Liberal,” what do Democrats, Republicans, and a third party say about your views on environmental issues? Who is the closest? Furthest away? Why? • Your journal response must be a minimum one page, double-spaced. Justify your conclusions with facts and persuasive reasoning. Fully respond to all parts of the question and write your response in your own words. Outside research and references are not required for journal assignments, but if you choose to utilize outside sources they must be correctly cited utilizing APA format both within the body of your journal and include a full reference page.
Order a similar papers and get the best deal- 15% Discount!
3 page double spaced times new roman 12 font summary analysis of essay richard rodriguez. Plagarism free must include 2 in text citations from essay. The book wake tech reader has the story richard rodriguez in it can upload essay its like 3-4 pages long
Resources: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), U.S. Securities and Exchange Committee (SEC)
Tutorial help on Excel® and Word functions can be found on the Microsoft® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web offering support for Office products.
Scenario: Davis Skaros has recently been promoted to production manager. He has just started to receive various managerial reports, including the production cost report you prepared. It showed his department had 2,000 equivalent units in ending inventory. His department has had a history of not keeping enough inventory on hand to meet demand. He has come to you, very angry, and wants to know why you credited him with only 2,000 units when he knows he had at least twice that many on hand.
Prepare a maximum 720-word informal memo and explain to Mr. Skaros why his production cost report showed only 2,000 equivalent units in ending inventory. Using a professional tone, explain to him clearly why your report is accurate.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Get this and more essays at exceptionally low prices!