You will submit a final draft of the educational research proposal specified below using the Proposal Template. The sections of the Proposal you will complete now and for which you must provide the final draft are:
- Problem Statement
The research problem is significant and researchable using quantitative methodology.
- Review of Related Literature
The Review of Literature, one of the three articles of the final proposal. The review thoroughly evaluates the quality and accuracy of the article based on established criteria. The review clearly addresses all of the following:minimum of three articles for the final proposal. The review thoroughly evaluates the quality and rigor of the article based on established criteria. The review clearly addresses all of the following:
- The relevance of the article to your research study.
- The article's topic provides a foundation or support for your research study.
- The research hypotheses were related to your research study.
- The conclusions of the study were supported by the data in the study.
The conclusions establish or support the need for your research study.
The Methodology section presents a clear, detailed, and appropriate description of the following:
- Research Design
- Research Hypothesis
- Null Hypothesis
- Independent Variable
- Dependent Variable
- Definition of Key Terms
- Participants and Sampling Plan
The Methodology section demonstrates knowledge of the relationship between the different elements of the methodology.
Order a similar high quality paper and get a special discount!