Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, discussing the role of art in America since the Gilded Age. Include discussion of the following:
· In depth introduction and conclusion
· Beginning with the Gilded Age, how has art been a reflection of society? Describe and examine at least three examples you have encountered or examined in this course to support your conclusions.
· How art, in the context of the social justice movements of the 20th century, challenged and shaped American society.
· The role of diversity in the development of the arts and how it changed throughout the last century in the United States.
· Your opinion on the role of art today; how does it continue to remain relevant to our lives? How could it change or develop to become more relevant to our lives?
Format your paper according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
THIS IS THE BOOK WE ARE USING IN CLASS:
Pohl, F. (2012). Framing America: A social history of American art (3rd ed.). New York, N.Y.: Thames &
Get a similar paper by clicking Order Now!