Each student is required to research and collect data and information regarding an RFID system that can be integrated into a specific business process to solve a problem in the Banking Industry. The paper does not require the researcher/author to include a significant amount of technical data about the system, but rather information about the business justification, planning, purchasing, installing, and maintaining of the system. The paper should include: Cover Page, Abstract, Table of Contents, Main Body, References and Attachments.
- An Introduction– specific description of the business problem that the RFID system will be used to improve or enhance.
- An overview of the chosen RFID system including:
- Basics of the RFID components that were chosen
- Any advances in RFID that are used in the system
- Any Industry Standards that are used in the system
- Benefits and / or disadvantages of the RFID system
- Security concerns or practices associated with the RFID system
- Impact of implementation – A description of administrative procedures – human and process changes; any Changes in Organization policies or enhancements to include training requirements
- Appendices (Documentation could include: business case, project plan, etc.
In this research paper look both inside and outside the box for gaining knowledge about RFID. Much of the information gathered will be researched and documented appropriately.
Minimum Of 7 Pages
5 APA references needed
Safe assign Checking will be done
Try to include some ISO standards related to RFID in Banking industry
Please include intext citations
Order a similar essay and get a special discount